Hi there. I’m Kay.
I’m an introvert, the rest of the Myers Briggs letters are up for debate. I’m a perfectionist with a well-established habit of procrastinating anything I’m not confident will meet my high standards (or the high standards I expect others are holding but most often aren’t).
I started this blog to track my goals and share my journey:
- Making my physical and mental well-being a priority
- Streamlining the day-to-day to focus my time and energy where it’s most important
- Teaching my zealous inner critic to whisper
- Curating a life full of what I love and enjoy
- Learning to embrace imperfection
- Modeling self-love, forgiveness, and adaptability to the one (soon to be two) small humans in my world.